Orange Leather Fringe Tote
Accessorize your outfit or strike a professional pose with our edgy double layer fringe statement tote. This bohemian delight is made of oil pull up leather giving it a vintage look. Stunning Brass handles compliment this vibrant orange bag
- Length: 17 inches x Width: 11 inches
- Handmade in Kenya
- Customize your choice of Color/Fit/Size with our Made-To-Order Services
- Give the gift of choice with our E-Gift Card
- Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to light and screen
Composition & Care
In all Leather products,you will likely find variations,shades,creases,grain and natural markings which are all inherent characteristics of Leather
- Main Material: 100% Leather
- Secondary Material: Brass Handles
- Wipe clean or moisturize with Leather conditioner to keep supple
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them
- Stuff unused bags to restore & hold shape
We believe everyone should be able to embrace their individuality & want you to express your individual style & prefrences with our products.
With this service, we hope to make the availability of our product options varied but most importantly wanted by you in colors, sizes and fit that is unique to you.
Discover our Collection of Sandals, Handbags & Bead Jewelry
Due to the Handmade process of our products and sourcing ethical materials, it's likely some products won't be an exact copy of stocked or sold out items however any and all information will be communicated to you and approved before any customisation is done.
We offer Custom Made Services for Unavaiable Sizes, Color Preferences, Slim/Wide Fit or Sold Out Items
- There's usually a lead time of 3-4 weeks for customs order/s.
- We ask for a percentage of the fee before work starts on the custom order/s
- Due to the custom nature of work required to your specification, all sales are final
- In some cases, items will be shipped directly from Countries we source from to you
- We offer a flat fee of $10 for all International or Rest of the World Shipping Zones via DHL
- Any import duties and taxes that are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Please get in touch via this "Contact Us" link for further details